We offer our partners a unique hybrid business model - global IVD business allied with our CLIA certified laboratory - for strategic flexibility:
Partnerships for drugs under development
bioMérieux offers flexible and responsive partnering options for all phases of clinical development. Laboratory-developed (LDT) tests can be rapidly developed for earlier stage Phase I and II trials, while LDTs and Investigational Use Only (IUO) tests can be developed for pivotal Phase II/III and post-market trials. bioMérieux can also streamline subsequent FDA or CE-marked kit registration on a timeline coinciding with drug launch.
Value for our pharmaceutical partners :
- stratification of the right candidates for successful treatment,
- reduction in trial cost and duration,
- aggressive pricing strategy based on high-benefit risk ratio molecule,
- quicker market adoption.
Partnerships for drugs already on the market
A companion test can be developed for already approved drugs. The assay provides guidance and optimizes the therapeutic use.
Value for our pharmaceutical and payer partners :
- stratification of the right population,
- monitoring of treatment efficacy and side effects,
- optimizing the use of very expensive medications among those most likely to benefit,
- better health economics value proposition.