- These tests provide results within 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the product used.
- They help to reduce the time required to treat patients and enable appropriate care to be prescribed without delay.
- Their low cost and ease of use make them ideal for users without access to a laboratory (emerging countries, government- or NGO-funded mass screening programs, etc.).
- Rapid tests are also used for screening in physician offices or at the patient’s point of care in hospitals.
Rapid tests are manual, based on an antigen-antibody reaction.
Our product offering
- bioNexia® range: bioMérieux Shanghai Biotech, based in China, is strengthening bioMérieux's position in the Point-of-Care diagnostics market.
- bioNexia® BTA (Bladder Tumor Antigen) for the qualitative detection in urine of antigens associated with bladder cancer.
- bioNexia® CRP for the semi-quantitative detection of CRP (C-reactive protein) in whole blood.
- bioNexia® FOB for the qualitative detection of human hemoglobin in stool samples, for colorectal cancer screening.
- bioNexia® Influenza A+B for the qualitative detection of antigens associated with Influenza A and B, in nasopharyngeal samples.
- bioNexia® Legionella for the rapid detection of Legionella pneumophila and its serogroup 1 from urine samples.
- VIKIA® range: its novel and robust design makes it ideal for use by medical staff, in all screening situations and all types of laboratories. It is particularly well-suited to emerging countries.