Because the younger generation often excels at keeping pace with new technologies, young people contribute to making bioMérieux an innovative, pioneering company in our sector.
- For qualifications ranging from vocational certification to a Master’s degree, bioMérieux offers work-study opportunities across all our functions: Industrial Operations, Marketing/Sales, Support Functions, Quality/Regulatory Affairs, Research and Development.
- We seek to provide a working environment that fosters learning and knowledge sharing. Our managers, who receive training at our in-house University, are committed to working with young people.
- For example, over 100 young people are hired each year on work-study contracts across all our French sites.
- bioMérieux offers official internships across a wide range of functions. An internship represents an opportunity for participants to apply what they have learned in the classroom to a real professional experience in a stimulating and innovative setting. Young people with two to five years of post-secondary education are eligible.
V.I.E: international internship program
- Because bioMérieux operates in more than 150 countries worldwide, we can give young graduates a chance to acquire a multicultural working experience with the Company. Our goal is to offer international assignments for 12 to 24 months, focused on global projects that fit with our development strategy.
See all our offers on the bioMérieux Recruitment Internet site.